3 bedroom terraced house for saleHalifax Road, Brierfield, Lancashire
- Elevated mid terrace house
- Pleasant & elevated position
- Ideal for FTB/families
- 2 Reception rooms
- Separate kitchen & utility
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3-Piece bathroom in white
- Garden forecourt, rear yard
- GFCH & UPVC dg
- Viewing recommended
A three bedroom stone built bay fronted mid terrace house occupying a pleasant and elevated position towards the top section of Halifax Road.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises on the ground floor, entrance vestibule leading through to the entrance hallway and lounge to the front with feature bay window. There is a larger reception room situated to the rear of the property together with a separate fully fitted kitchen. Additionally there is a small utility room.
On the first floor there is a double bedroom to the front of the property and two single bedrooms to the rear together with a centrally located bathroom which houses a three piece suite in white.
The property is complemented by the modern day comforts of UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Externally, to the front of the property is a garden forecourt with natural stone boundary walling, and to the rear of the property is an enclosed yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54459784.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26306681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Nelson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.