1 bedroom apartment for salePrinces Gate East, Liverpool
Sold STC £20,000
- GUIDE PRICE £20,000 - £30,000
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Second Floor Studio Apartment
- Entrance Hall, Lounge/Bedroom
- Bright Kitchen and Bathroom
- Communal Gardens & On Site Parking Available
- Excellent Location Close to City Centre and Local Parks
- Ideal for Investors Inspection Recommended
Guide Price £20,000 - £30,000. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge/bedroom area, kitchen and bathroom. The property is set within communal gardens and also has parking on site, it also affords views over Princes Park.
Guide Price £20,000 - £30,000. Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this second floor studio apartment in a sought after location overlooking Princes park. The property offers bright and compact accommodation, and is located within easy reach of a wealth of amenities. These include access to the City Centre, leisure and recreational facilities, and the abundant range of shops bars and restaurants available on Lark Lane and Allerton Road.This studio will be of particular interest to investors or buyers who may require a base within the Liverpool area. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the property and its potential.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this second floor studio apartment in a sought after location overlooking Princes park. The property offers bright and compact accommodation, and is located within easy reach of a wealth of amenities. These include access to the City Centre, leisure and recreational facilities, and the abundant range of shops bars and restaurants available on Lark Lane and Allerton Road. This studio will be of particular interest to investors or buyers who may require a base within the Liverpool area. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the property and its potential.
Access to loft space.
Lounge 20' 9" x 9' 9" ( 6.32m x 2.97m )
Second floor studio
Two single glazed sash windows to the front.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.95m x 1.80m )
Wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, single glazed window.
Bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Communal gardens and parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54460672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.