2 bedroom maisonette for salePytchley Street, Northampton
Sold STC £130,000
- REDUCED FROM £140,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
This beautifully presented first floor maisonette is offered to the market in the heart of Abington, close to the hospital and town centre. It features a newly fitted shower room done to a very high standard, a modern kitchen, lounge and two bedrooms.
Double glazed door to the front aspect and stairs rising to entrance hall.
Storage cupboard, radiator and doors to:-
Lounge 13' Max x 14' ( 3.96m Max x 4.27m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and side aspects, television point, two radiator, telephone point and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' x 7' ( 2.13m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 7' Plus Recess ( 2.44m x 2.13m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 6' x 5' 10" ( 1.83m x 1.78m )
Refitted suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin unit, built in WC, extractor fan, radiator and contemporary tiling throughout.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54460699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.