5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProspect Road, ST. ALBANS
Sold STC £825,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Walking distance to St. Albans City centre
- Stunning views of St. Albans Abbey Cathedral
- Ground floor rear conservatory extension
- Situated in close proximity to St. Albans mainline London transport links and reputable schools
- Potential to extend further (STPP)
- 1930's semi-detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Off street parking
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a charming 1930's five bedroom semi-detached family home in an ideal St. Albans City centre location.
Beautifully presented and full of character and charm this 1930's five bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located on the edge of St. Albans City centre on Prospect Road. Internally the property is arranged over three floors and provides bright, airy and spacious accommodation throughout. On the ground floor you will find a good sized entrance hall leading to a fully fitted and integrated kitchen area, large living spaces in the form of a lounge and an open plan dining/conservatory forming part of the rear extension. On the first floor there is a family bathroom, two great sized double bedrooms and a smaller third bedroom currently adapted as a convenient office space. On the second floor there is an additional shower room, two double bedrooms offering rare views of St. Albans City and the Abbey Cathedral. Externally the driveway accommodates up to three vehicles and there is a well maintained 160ft garden leading down to the allotments at the rear. In addition there is an area to the side of the property that offers further potential to extend (STPP) and is currently being utilised as a work/storage area. Being located in close proximity to the City centre, St. Albans mainline and Abbey train stations and reputable schools such as St. Peters Primary and Abbey Primary, it is advised to call now to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door and window to side, under stairs cupboard, radiator and wood flooring.
Lounge 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to front, open fire place, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Dining Room / Conservatory 22' 5" x 8' 7" ( 6.83m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.54m )
Window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink/drainer, wooden work surfaces, integrated oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and tiled flooring. Pantry housing central heating boiler.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, window to side, fitted carpet and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 14' 3" with bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.34m with bay x 3.28m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, closed fire place, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in storage cupboard, radiator and original wood floor boards.
Bedroom Five 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Second Floor Accommodation
Stairs from first floor landing, double glazed window to side, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, storage in eaves, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage in eaves, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, part tiled, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Paved driveway providing off street parking, covered area to side with the potential for a side extension (STPP).
Small patio area with steps leading down to a larger patio area with storage shed and further steps leading down to a large 160ft laid to lawn rear garden with shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54460732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.