5 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Scrooby, Doncaster
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Spacious & Light Living Space
- FIVE DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Unique Property - A Must See
- Quaint Popular Village Location
SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME - VIEWINGS A MUST TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, Set to the quiant village location of Scrooby which is approx a mile from the thriving town of Bawtry,
Substantial attractive detached family home located to the beautiful village location of Scrooby. This unique property has a great amount of space on offer and is an absolute must see! Scrooby is approximately 1 mile from the thriving market town of Bawtry, offering a wide range of local amenities. Scrooby is a quaint country village, yet is only approximately one mile from the thriving market town of Bawtry which offers a wide range of local amenities. The market town offers popular restaurants, winebars and individual shops and boutiques. Offering good links to A1/M18 motorway networks for a commute to London via the train station in around 1hr 45 mins.
Entrance 12' 11" x 13' ( 3.94m x 3.96m )
Impressive hand made entrance doors give access into the property. A light and spacious entrance hall with handmade turned staircase leads to the first floor. The entrance hall offers an open plan style dining area with front facing window, two useful storage cupboards, coving to ceiling and TV aerial. Access through to both the lounge and the kitchen.
Beautifully finished with fully marbled walls and floor, this ground floor cloakroom offers a low flush wc and wash hand basin finished with spot lights to the ceiling.
Lounge 12' 9" x 16' 11" ( 3.89m x 5.16m )
Generous sized light and airy reception room with front facing windows. Access through to the kitchen via French doors. Gas fire being the central point of the room with Marble Surround. Having spot lights to the ceiling, TV aerial point and central heating radiator.
Family Room 35' 9" x 14' 3" ( 10.90m x 4.34m )
Contemporary open plan lounge area from the kitchen with feature exposed brick wall. Double doors through to the lounge and French doors leading to the garden. Spot lights to the ceiling, tiled floor with underfloor heating. Telephone point, TV aerial and Sky point. Two conditioning units, one in the main kitchen area.
Attractive family sized kitchen with central island and wall and base units. Belfast sink unit, Integral fridge and dishwasher. Half tiling to walls and tiled flooring. Having space for an American style fridge freezer and space for a Range Master Cooker. Spot lights to the ceiling and rear facing window. Access through to the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 10" x 5' 5" ( 3.30m x 1.65m )
Rear facing double glazed window and entrance door, base units and access through to the cloakroom.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, rear facing obscured window and Chrome heated towel rail.
Stunning galleried landing with feature hand made window. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and spot lights.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.91m )
Well presented spacious master bedroom with rear facing window, built in speakers to ceiling and TV aerial. Alarm keypad and loft access. Good size walk-in wardrobe with Velux window.
Ensuite 9' 1" x 8' into shower & windowsill ( 2.77m x 2.44m into shower & windowsill )
Attractive Marble ensuite offering his and hers Vanity unit, double shower cubicle and low flush wc. Rear facing obscured window and a Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 19' 5" x 12' 6" ( 5.92m x 3.81m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, spot lights and two Velux windows. Telephone point and a TV aerial point.
Ensuite 9' 10" x 5' 7" ( 3.00m x 1.70m )
Light and airy Marble shower room with Velux style window, wash hand basin, low flush wc and shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
Double bedroom with front facing window allowing plenty of natural light into the room, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.89m )
Double bedroom with front facing window, coving and spot lights to the ceiling and central heating radiator. Telephone point, TV aerial and sky point.
Bedroom Five 12' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom benefiting from a front facing window. Having coving and spot lights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 12' 8" x 8' 3" Max ( 3.86m x 2.51m Max )
Well presented, spacious marble bathroom, with two side facing obscured windows. His and hers wash hand basins, low flush wc, waterfall shower and freestanding bath. Central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
The property is accessed via electric double wrought iron gates with intercom service. The property is enclosed with a walled lawned front garden with mature borders, ample off street parking and access to the garages. Giving access to the rear of the property, security lighting to the front and the rear of the house. The rear of the property is walled with a York Hand Made Brick Wall and lawned alongside a patio area ideal for entertaining, great family sized garden, also giving access back into the kitchen via French doors.
Garage 18' 5" x 19' 7" ( 5.61m x 5.97m )
Double garage with two electric doors, power points and lighting. The garage has useful shelving and has the central heating boiler.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road through the traffic lights. Take the left hand fork towards Retford, this road leads through the village of Scrooby. Turn left onto Low Road, follow the road to the end taking a left turning and the property will be in front of you donated by a for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54460744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.