1 bedroom apartment for saleMaine Tower, Harbour Central, London, E14
- One bedroom/one bathroom
- 629 sq/ft or 58.4 sq/m
- 33rd Floor
- Estimated Service Charge. £3.80psf
- Ground Rent £450 a.p approx.
- Completion in Q1 2019
- Lease 999 years from completion
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents private cinema
- West Facing Apartment
LiFE Residential are proud to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase off-plan 1 bedroom property with panoramic views in the brand new Maine Tower, Harbour Central development.
This is a 33rd floor, 1 bedroom stretching to 629 sq/ft. Features include a high spec, modern kitchen and bathroom and wood flooring fitted throughout the hallway and lounge. Residents of this development will benefit from a 24 hour concierge service, private gym, cinema and business centre. Superior location for access to Canary Wharf and the City (via DLR).
Property ref: 121_2653_4079401
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54461629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4079401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.