1 bedroom apartment for saleRoman Way, Chippenham
- Ground Floor
- One Bedroom
- Re-fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- No Chain
This property is a must view and an ideal first time or investment buy with a potential rental income of Approx £550pcm - £575pcm, book your early viewing now!
Situated on the popular Pewsham development is this one bedroom ground floor apartment with accommodation comprising, lounge, refitted kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, garden to front and allocated parking.
The town centre of Chippenham is a short distance away and offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools within easy reach plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles to the north of the town and offers easy access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Lounge 16' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.00m x 2.77m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, television point, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.85m )
Range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for cooker, Upvc double glazed window to front, tiled splashbacks.
Upvc double glazed window to side, panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.54m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring.
Laid to gravel, path to front door.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along The Causeway. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A4 London Road. At the next roundabout turn right into Pewsham Way, take the first right into Lodge Road then first right into Roman Way.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54461956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.