4 bedroom detached house for saleLilac Grove, Bawtry, Doncaster
- MOVITATED VENDOR - Well Presented Detached Property
- Lounge, Dining Room, Cloakroom, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, Ensuite to Master
- Large Family Bathroom, Gas Central Heating
- Mature Gardens, Garage + Wide Driveway For Parking
THIS REALLY IS AN EXCEPTIONAL PROPERTY. Viewings need to be booked to realise this spacious and immaculate family home with a delightful enclosed garden with a sunny aspect. The location of the property is in a small cul de sac and also has the advantage of being close to town and the amenities.
Rarely do you find such an immaculate property. Viewings are recommended to appreciate the location to the corner of a quiet cul de sac, yet within easy reach to the wide range of amenities.
The accommodation has undergone considerable renovation with a light and bright entrance hall, modern cloakroom, lounge with double doors into the dining room. Modern breakfast kitchen with utility room matching the units in the kitchen. four double bedrooms and a large family bathroom with a modern ensuite.
The gardens have been landscaped and improved by a painted decked seating area which stretches across the property with steps down to the lawned garden.
Bawtry gives a cosmopolitan range of amenities including coffee shops and tea rooms, a bustling night life with restaurants and wine bars - a great place to live.
Bawtry is well placed for motorway links via the A1 which is within a 5 minute drive, this has links to both the M1 & M18.
Train Stations to both Doncaster & Retford have a journey within 2 hours to London, thus making this area an excellent commuter town.
With a front facing entrance door leading you through into the property, where you can find a bright entrance hall with a useful area under the stairs. Access through into the garage, coving and laminate flooring, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.56m )
Spacious light and bright reception room with a front facing double glazed window. The main focal point of the room is the modern surround with a gas fire inset, coving to the ceiling and wall lights. Double doors lead through into the dining room and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
With rear facing doors leading out to the garden, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Upgraded by the vendor with a modern and contemporary range of kitchen units with integral appliances comprising of a fridge freezer, dishwasher and space for a cooking range - this would be negotiable with the offer. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit inset into the worksurfaces, tiling to the splashback and a tiled floor. Coving to the ceiling and recessed lights, rear facing double glazed window and a contemporary central heating radiator, tv aerial point.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.57m )
Having a rear facing entrance door leading out to the garden, a range of units and a sink unit and drainer. Side facing double glazed window, useful storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, space and vent for a tumble dryer.
With a side facing double glazed window, modern low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor, coving to the ceiling and a heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the loft via a ladder, the loft is boarded for storage.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 13' 3" ( 4.47m x 4.04m )
Master Bedroom: Good sized bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, alcove with space for fitted wardrobes or freestanding. Tv aerial, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Upgraded by the vendor with a modern white suite comprising of a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower, vanity wash hand basin with storage and an extractor fan. Tiled walls and floor, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window, tv aerial and a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 16' 1" x 8' 10" ( 4.90m x 2.69m )
Double Room: With a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window, tv aerial, telephone point and coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator.
Bathroom 10' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.08m )
Impressive family bathroom upgraded by the vendor with a modern suite comprising of a low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin with storage and a bath with a mains fed shower above. Recessed lights to the ceiling, extractor fan and coving, tiled floor and tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a good sized block paved driveway giving parking for a number of vehicles. Covered entrance porch with lighting and access to the garage.
At the rear of the property the vendors have upgraded the garden with a modern raised decked seating area and a second patio area close to the house. Mature lawned garden with established flower borders, and external lighting and water supply.
The garage has an up and over door and it has power and lighting, courtesy door at the rear into the entrance hall.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road taking the right hand turning onto Oak Tree Road, follow to the end turning left, then left again into Lilac Grove, the property is on the left hand side to the bottom of the small cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54461989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.