1 bedroom flat for saleChiswick High Road, Chiswick, London
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Reception Room/Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Wonderful Roof Terrace with Fantastic Views
- Close to Stamford Brook tube
A well located and spacious one bedroom apartment located on the top floor of this well-kept building positioned on the corner of Chiswick High Road and Goldhawk Road. This apartment boasts a wonderful, large roof terrace with fabulous far reaching views, open plan reception room/kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern contemporary bathroom. The property has the security of entry system, as well as the communal areas being well kept and maintained.
The property is well located for easy access to Stamford Brook tube station, as well as the excellent array of cafes, restaurants and shopping facilities of both Chiswick High Road and Goldhawk Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54463228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA144508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.