4 bedroom detached house for saleHawfield Bank Orpington BR6
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Quiet Residential Cul-De-Sac
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Four bedroom detached family home positioned in a popular quiet residential cul-de-sac in Chelsfield.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises spacious entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, large living room, an exceptional bright and spacious kitchen diner with modern fully fitted kitchen with bi-folding doors leading out to the private well maintained garden.
The upstairs accommodation offers a master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, further three bedrooms and large family bathroom.
The property boasts well established boarders in the landscaped mature garden, paved patio area and good sized lawn with views extending over Goddington Park. Further benefits include large garage with access to the rear and off-street parking for two cars.
There is great potential to extend this property subject to planning. The property is close to local amenities and schools being 10 minutes from Orpington High Street and Station, Chelsfield and Blenheim Primary Schools and is ideally located for the A21 and M25.
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P200528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Orpington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.