2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeech Grove, Slyne With Hest, Lancaster, LA2 6AJ
- Rare find on today's market
- Spacious 2 bedroom detached true bung
- Private Road, off Hest Bank Lane
- Bordering Greenbelt fields
- Close to Hest Bank village & main A6
- Convenient for Lancaster canal walks
- Driveway, garage, good size gardens
- Enormous potential . NO CHAIN
Rare opportunity to purchase this spacious 2 bedroom detached true bungalow situated on this private road of Hest Bank Lane, bordering greenbelt fields to the rear. Within close proximity of Hest Bank village, Lancaster canal and both The Keys and Slyne Lodge eating establishments and within easy access to the main A6 road to Lancaster and Carnforth. The property is part uPVC double glazed and briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, rear porch, two double bedrooms and fully tiled shower room/wc. Outside the property has a low maintenance front garden, driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the detached garage whilst to the rear is a a good size pleasant rear garden with lawn and patio areas, enjoying the views. Although in need of modernisation, this property nonetheless offers enormous potential to a range of buyers seeking a home in this semi-rural and convenient location. No chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54467023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.