3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWood Lane, Wickersley, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £380,000-£395,000
- RARE OPPORTUNITY!
- Stunning Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Sought after location in Wickersley
- Extensive gardens, driveway & double garage
- Catchment for Wickersley School & Sports College
Guide Price £350,000 - £360,000 OCCUPYING A PRIME LOCATION IN WICKERSLEY - THIS EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW MUST BE VIEWED! Set in extensive gardens and offering sizeable family living accommodation which is beautifully presented.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW IN WICKERSLEY. The property is well placed for all local amenities including shops/restaurants/bars at the Tanyard, local schools including Wickersley School & Sports College, Wickersley Woods and having good access links to the M18/M1 Motorway network, Rotherham and Sheffield.
The property is attractively presented throughout and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Extensive Gardens, sweeping driveway providing ample parking and a Double Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
You are welcomed by the entrance hall with a storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and access to the loft
Lounge 11' 4" to the max x 20' 11" to the max ( 3.45m to the max x 6.38m to the max )
The beautifully presented lounge features upvc double glazed French doors to the side of the property and a upvc double glazed window to the front. There are two central heating radiators and an attractive fireplace with surround.
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" x 13' 5" into bay ( 5.26m x 4.09m into bay )
The larger than average kitchen comprises of eye level units with roll-edge worktops, base and drawer units. Appliances include a 4 ring gas hob and a built in oven, built-in fridge/freezer and space for a washer. There is a upvc double glazed window to the side and a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 14' 11" to the max ( 3.38m x 4.55m to the max )
This attractively presented bedroom features built in wardrobes, side tables and a chest of drawers. There is a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" to wardrobe fronts x 11' 5" max ( 2.77m to wardrobe fronts x 3.48m max )
Having built-in wardrobes and dresser, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 10' 10" to the max ( 3.51m x 3.30m to the max )
This third bedroom includes built in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a bath, a low flush w.c and a wash basin. The room is fully tiled to complement the fittings and has an heated towel rail, a upvc double glazed window to the side, spot lights and a storage cupboard.
At the front of the property electric gates with intercom access open onto to a sweeping block paved driveway providing ample parking and leading to the:-
Double Garage 19' 3" x 18' 4" ( 5.87m x 5.59m )
Having roll edge worktops with base and drawer units, power access and light.
The spacious front garden extends to both sides of the property, whilst to the rear is a further substantial garden with decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54470689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.