4 bedroom character property for saleCobden Street, Derby
- LINK DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- MANY CHARACTER FEATURES
- FOUR BEDROOMS (TWO EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE TANDEM GARAGE
A REAL SURPRISE! This stunning link detached period property which retains many character features boasts an incredibly well proportioned internal and external square footage which cannot be appreciated to its full extent from the front of the property
A REAL SURPRISE! This stunning link detached period property which retains many character features boasts an incredibly well proportioned internal and external square footage which cannot be appreciated to its full extent from the front of the property. The chain free accommodation on offer shows off a wealth of character including Minton tiled flooring and feature fireplaces and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, family room/snug, kitchen, conservatory, downstairs wc, cellar, four bedrooms (two of which have en suite shower rooms), family bathroom, large rear garden and larger than average tandem garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO REVEAL THE SHEER SIZE OF THIS PROPERTY!!
Entrance Hallway 29' 6" x 6' 4" ( 8.99m x 1.93m )
having front elevation glazed door with obscured glass and window over, original Minton tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor, original coving, door leading to cellar (20'5 x 15ft), radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 15' 1" x 14' into recess ( 4.60m x 4.27m into recess )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, original feature fireplace with marble surround and nest living flame gas fire, exposed wooden flooring, coving, ceiling rose, telephone point and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 14' into recess ( 4.32m x 4.27m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled background, hearth and inset open grate, side elevation sash window with secondary glazing, coving, two wall lights, fitted cabinet with lighting and radiator.
Family Room/snug 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
having side elevation double glazed window, alcove, original cupboard, coving, radiator, telephone point, TV point and door leading into
Kitchen 10' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.58m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, two integral fan assisted electric ovens, integral six ring gas hob and stainless steel splashback and extractor hood over, integral fridge freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher, side elevation double glazed window, slate flooring, plinth heater, coving, recessed spotlights and door leading into
Conservatory 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
having side elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, insulated roofing, television point and door leading into
having a matching white low level wc and floating wash hand basin, tiled flooring, rear elevation window with obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
having original coving, original balustrade and handrail to the stairs, skylight with stained glass providing access to a large loft space which has good head height, suspended flooring and insulation, the landing also has two wall lights and doors leading into
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 14' 1" into recess ( 4.67m x 4.29m into recess )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, feature slate fireplace surround with tiled background, coving, radiator and doors leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising high level w.c. with pull chain, floating wash hand basin and separate double shower cubicle with rain forest power shower over, additional shower attachment, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, six recessed spotlights, extractor fan, sensor lighting and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.95m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, original feature fireplace with slate surround and tiled background, radiator and door leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and separate shower cubicle with power shower over, tiled surround and glass doors, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, three recessed spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail and sensor switch.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
having rear elevation double glazed window overlooking the rear garden , coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
having front elevation double glazed window, built in bookcase and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
having a matching white pedestal wash hand basin and original cast iron bath , side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and radiator.
having a matching white low level wc and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and radiator.
Cellar 20' 5" x 15' ( 6.22m x 4.57m )
having three bays which houses wall mounted alarm controls, plumbing and space for appliances, wall mounted gas meter and wall mounted consumer unit.
to the front of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance area which incorporates access to the front entrance door, gravelled surfacing and boundary railings. There is also a cobbled access to the larger than average tandem garage. To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned garden which is mainly laid to lawn and is the ideal area for entertaining guests and enjoys a great degree of privacy and natural sun light. This area incorporates a variety of fruit trees and shrubs, well stocked flower beds, outside lighting, two outside taps, decked area with barbecue and outdoor fireplace, paved patio and boundary walling and fencing.
Large Tandem Garage 37' 5" x 15' ( 11.40m x 4.57m )
having front elevation electric roller doors, rear elevation double doors providing access to further driveway, pitched roofing, skylights, power and lighting. There is also the potential for an extension or conversion subject to all the necessary planning consents
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54470728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.