2 bedroom park home for saleQueen Street, Seaton Carew, Hartlepool
- THIS POPULAR RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT IS AIMED AT THE OVER 50'S (THIS BEING A REQUIREMENT IN ORDER TO BUY)
- SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED
- TWIN DRIVEWAY
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS TO FOUR SIDES
EXTENDED PARK HOME CONSIDERABLY IMPROVED AT SIGNIFICANT COST IN RECENT YEARS. Externally there is a twin Driveway giving parking for 2/3 vehicles and low maintenance Gardens to all four sides. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. VIEWING IS UNRESERVEDLY RECOMMENDED.
THIS POPULAR RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT IS AIMED AT THE OVER 50'S (THIS BEING A REQUIREMENT IN ORDER TO BUY) EXTENDED PARK HOME CONSIDERABLY IMPROVED AT SIGNIFICANT COST IN RECENT YEARS, including refurbishment of Kitchen with comprehensive range of high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets with built in cooking appliances and lavish Shower Room/WC with multi jet oversized shower cubicle. The rest of the layout comprises; Entrance Porch, Hallway, triple aspect Living Room leading to Veranda, Conservatory and 2 Bedrooms. Externally there is a twin Driveway giving parking for 2/3 vehicles and low maintenance Gardens to all four sides. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. VIEWING IS UNRESERVEDLY RECOMMENDED.
UPVC Double Glazed panelled entrance door, Double Glazed panelled inner door leading to;
laminate flooring, built in cupboard, radiator.
Superb Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
refitted in recent years at considerable cost with extensive range of ultra modern high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets with contrasting roll top high gloss finish work surfaces with identical splashback panels and inset matching coloured 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, complementing flooring, range of built in appliances comprising double eye level oven and 4 burner electric hob with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, wide opening leading to;
Conservatory 14' 4" x 6' 5" ( 4.37m x 1.96m )
UPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazed construction incorporating UPVC Double Glazed panelled door, laminate flooring, boxed radiator.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
triple aspect with twin bowed windows and UPVC Double Glazed sliding patio door leading to Veranda, TV point, vaulted ceiling, wall light points, boxed radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
laminate flooring, radiator.
Stylish Shower Room/ Wc
extensively refitted with white suite comprising multi jet corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity surround with useful range of storage cupboards below and identical matching wall mounted cupboards, WC with concealed low level flush, laminate flooring wall mounted heated towel rail.
Long Block Paved Driveway
Additional Second Driveway
combined giving parking for 2/3 vehicles.
Low Maintenance Gardens
to all four sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.