4 bedroom detached house for salePitway Close, Farrington Gurney, Bristol
Sold STC £385,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Driveway & Garage
- Generous Plot
- Development Opportunity
A great sized family home offering four bedrooms and a large corner plot garden. The property boasts features such as an open fireplace, ensuite shower room and ample driveway parking, leading to a garage. The garden to the side also has outline planning permission for a separate dwelling.
Double glazed front door. Stairs to the first floor. Large coats and shoes cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Radiator.
Sitting Room 21' 1" x 12' 5" ( 6.43m x 3.78m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear. Open fireplace with stone hearth. Two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front overlooking the front garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.02m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap over. Electric cooker point with cooker hood over. Space for fridge. Tiled splashbacks and flooring. Radiator.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 4' 11" ( 2.77m x 1.50m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed door to the side. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Door to garage. Radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall. Double glazed window to the front with far reaching views. Radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Loft access. Radiator.
Tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Door to large eaves storage space.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front with far reaching views. Sloped ceilings. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Large walk in airing cupboard with hot water tank. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising bath, WC and vanity basin with mixer tap over. Partly tiled walls. Radiator.
Large front garden. Laid to lawn. Various mature trees. Path to front door with outside light and canopy porch.
Substantial lawn area with five bar gate access. Outline permission granted for development of a separate dwelling.
Lawn area with attractive shrubs. Potential for vegetable garden.
Garage 16' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.95m x 2.79m )
Up and over door. Power, lighting and a tap. Oil central heating boiler. Long driveway to the front providing additional parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54476953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.