3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCromwells Meadow, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Sold STC £425,000
- Superbly located and vastly improved detached bungalow
- Contemporary design features incorporating an impressive open plan living kitchen area
- Reception hall with study area
- Charming family lounge
- Master bedroom with en suite wet room and wardrobes
- 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Corner foregarden with driveway and caravan/boat parking area
- Formal garden with feature garden summerhouse
- Additional functional garden area with greenhouse and shed
- UPVC double glazing and combination gas fired central heating
Having undergone a considerable programme of refurbishment, extension and alteration this highly contemporary luxury bungalow enjoys a delightful setting on the south side of Lichfield. At the junction of Cromwells Meadow with Longbridge Road the property is perfectly positioned for access to Lichfield city centre, King Edward's and St Michael's schools and the superb road network which surrounds the area. The property has impressive design features, not least of all the outstanding open plan living dining kitchen area, finished to a quality standard with integral appliances. This unique bungalow will only be appreciated following an internal inspection which we would recommend at your earliest convenience.
Property ref: 121_863_2047573
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54478042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2047573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.