4 bedroom detached house for saleHam Lane, Lenham, Maidstone, Kent
- Attractive 4 bedroom detached family home
- Superb kitchen/diner
- Downstairs shower room
- Separate study
- Village location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
A quick perusal of the floor plans will reveal the fantastic size of accommodation on offer - ideal for any growing family.The huge lounge is complimented by an attractive log burner, ideal for heating the room in the winter months and a welcome focal point to any home. The real hub of this home is definitely the spacious kitchen/diner. This light and airy room is a meeting point for all the family while the large patio provides inviting views of the garden. The practicality of this home for modern living is highlighted by the very useful separate utility room and downstairs shower room, ideal when you have visitors and also to avoid the queue for the main bathroom. With great size bedrooms for all the children to enjoy and a separate study for those who work from home, this is one property that will tick many items on your wish list.
What the Owner says:
We have loved our time in Lenham and in this very spacious house. We have fantastic neighbours and the village is very special with a close knit community. The house is ideally located for schools and access to the A20 for speedy travel around Kent.Our move is earlier than planned as we want to be closer to our family and grandchildren.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'10 x 14'5 (5.13m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'7 x 12'8 (5.36m x 3.86m)
- Utility Room: 9'1 x 8'8 (2.77m x 2.64m)
- Downstairs Shower Room: 8'10 x 7'3 (2.69m x 2.21m)
- Study: 10'1 x 8'5 (3.08m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 x 8'11 (5.34m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 9'10 (4.17m x 3.00m)
- Music Room/Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 9'10 (3.10m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'2 x 7'5 (3.10m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'8 (2.14m x 1.73m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54478087.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.