5 bedroom detached house for saleLazonby Close, Prenton, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market £300,000
- Modern Five Bedroom Three Storey Detached Family Home
- Situated in the Sought After Residential Area of Prenton
- Immaculately Presented and Well Appointed Accommodation
- Spacious Bay Fronted Lounge, Conservatory and Downstairs W.C
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen and Dining Room with Utility Room Off
- Five Bedrooms, Two En Suites and Bathroom Set Over Two Floors
- Driveway, Integral Garage, Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio and Lawn
Modern and well appointed, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this three storey five bedroom detached family home. Offering well planned living space the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, bay fronted lounge, conservatory, dining room open to a modern fitted kitchen, utility room and downstairs W.C. To the first floor you have the master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor boasts two further bedrooms and Jack and Jill shower room. This stunning home further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, driveway and integral garage. Completing this home you have well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5653068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.