4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElm Cottage, Shoscombe, Bath
Offers in Excess of £450,000
- Charming Character Property
- Quiet Village Location
- Views Over Rolling Countryside
- Tastefully Extended
- Four Bedrooms
- Beautiful Secluded Garden
This beautiful character property is nestled in the pretty village of Shoscombe boasting views across rolling countryside and a private front garden. Call us now on 01225 425 111 to book an appointment to come and view this home so you don't miss out on this gorgeous period cottage.
Elm Cottage is positioned in the beautiful village of Shoscombe enjoying a peaceful position with views reaching over rolling hills and countryside. This Victorian character cottage has been tastefully extended over the years and boasts stunning period features throughout. The accommodation compromises of entrance porch, two reception areas with exposed beams and the sitting room also benefits from a log burner, generous kitchen/ diner with a rayburn, an office/ bedroom leading into the shower room. Upstairs there are three large bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a gorgeous south facing garden perfect for alfresco dining with a driveway with parking for multiple cars and a detached single garage with wood store to rear.
Living Room 17' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.63m )
Wood flooring, exposed stone & timber paneled walls, exposed beams, double glazed sash window, doors leading to office.
Sitting Room 15' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.68m )
Wooden flooring, exposed stone walling with inglenook fire place with log burner and beam over, two double glazed sash windows.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 9" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 6.02m Max x 3.86m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units and roll top work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, electric hob with cooker hood over, oven/ grill, plumbing for washing machine, spotlights, exposed wooden beams, oil fired rayburn for cooking and also supplies the central heating, double glazed window and door to rear.
Bedroom Four/ Office 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Double doors, wooden flooring, double glazed window.
Downstairs Shower Room
W/C, wash hand basin, electric wall mounted shower with shower cubicle, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, double glazed window.
Storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" Max x 12' Max ( 3.78m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed sash window, coved ceilings, built in & a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Timber paneled walling, spotlights, double glazed sash window.
Bedroom Two Dressing Area 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window, spotlights, These two rooms could be used as two bedrooms and also has potential to separate them.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
Double glazed sash window, coved ceilings, spotlights
Bath with wall mounted electric shower over, W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, heated towel rail, double glazed window, partly tiled, spotlights, dado height paneled walls.
A beautiful south facing garden to the front and side compromising of multiple lawn areas perfect for enjoying the sunshine and views, the garden also boasts mature shrubbery, rockery areas, flowers and ornamental trees. The property also benefits from a large driveway for multiple cars leading to the garage.
Garage & Wood Store
Single detached garage with up and over door, wood store to the rear.
Stone built storage building.
Leave Bath on the A367 Wells Road and follow this road through Dunkerton and at the roundabout at the top of the hill bear left onto the Peasedown St John roundabout. At the next roundabout turn left signposted Wellow. Take the first right turn signposted Shoscombe and then the next left turn, follow the road and the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54478489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.