4 bedroom detached house for saleCorton Long Lane, Corton, Lowestoft
- Individual Detached House
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite
- Stunning Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Annex Potential
Situated in a wonderful position in the popular coastal Village of Corton, this DETACHED family home occupies a GENEROUS plot with beautifully established GARDENS. A flexible FOUR bedroom accommodation with ANNEX potential.
UPVC double glazed door to the side, secondary glazed window to the front and side.
Stairs leading to the first floor level, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed aluminium window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Living Room 12' 10" max x 18' 4" ( 3.91m max x 5.59m )
Double glazed aluminium patio doors leading into the conservatory, television point, fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 12' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.94m )
Double glazed aluminium window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, radiator.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.93m )
Double glazed aluminium door to the side and window to the front, fitted units, sink, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 13' 4" x 16' 4" ( 4.06m x 4.98m )
UPVC double glazed and brick construction with French doors to the side, tiled flooring, radiator.
Study 9' 11" x 13' 10" ( 3.02m x 4.22m )
Double glazed aluminium sliding patio doors to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed aluminium window to the front, stairs leading up from the entrance hall, cupboards housing water tank and immersion heater, radiator.
Bedroom One 20' 7" max x 10' 11" ( 6.27m max x 3.33m )
Aluminium double glazed window to the side, sliding patio doors leading to a small balcony, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Aluminium double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, bidet, tiled splash backs, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.79m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, built-in wardrobes, storage units, shelving and two radiators.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" max x 12' 11" ( 2.72m max x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and aluminium window to the side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Aluminium double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, bath.
Mainly laid to block pave providing ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles and leading to the double garage, lawn area, mature trees and shrubs, well stocked borders,
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, trees and shrubs, wild flower area, well stocked feature borders, herb and vegetable garden, further paved patio area, two timber sheds, greenhouse and pond with water feature.
Annex/ Bedroom 4 14' 3" x 15' 3" ( 4.34m x 4.65m )
Double glazed aluminium windows to the front and sliding patio doors to the rear, radiator.
Aluminium double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, bidet, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Walk-In Storage Area
Double glazed aluminium window, cupboards housing the water tank and immersion heater.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54478555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.