5 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Close, Turves, Peterborough
- Individual Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Office / Study
- Double Garage
- Open Fields to Rear
ROOM FOR ALL THE FAMILY AND MANY MORE! Individual detached House. Lounge plus separate dining room. Fitted kitchen. Family bathroom. En-suite to Bedroom One. Office. Blocked paved drive. Enclosed rear gardens.
This individual detached house is situated in the popular village of Turves, which is approximately 8 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from five bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms, generous rear gardens, double garage and electric gates. Please note, in the writers opinion, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Wooden flooring. Stairs leading off. Telephone point. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Door to side access.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin with storage under. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator.
Office / Study 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
Patio doors to garden. Radiator. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 26' 2" x 12' 10" ( 7.98m x 3.91m )
Bay window to front. Patio doors to rear garden. Laminate flooring. Telephone point. TV point. Wall mounted gas fire. Textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Double doors to hall. Window to rear. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.84m )
Window to rear. Window to side. Single drainer sink. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher. Cooker hood. Ceramic tiled flooring. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 7' ( 2.31m x 2.13m )
Range of wall and base units. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Window to side. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling.
Radiator. Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling. Door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Textured and coved ceiling. Loft access. Radiator. Window to front.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.94m )
Window to front. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Dressing Room 10' 7" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.23m max x 2.41m max )
Window to rear. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Comprising of a four piece suite. Corner bath. Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Window to rear. Vertical radiator. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 17' 8" x 11' ( 5.38m x 3.35m )
Window to rear. Storage cupboard housing hot water tank. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 20' 11" x 9' 8" ( 6.38m x 2.95m )
Window to front. Skylight to each side. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Five 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Comprising of a four piece suite. Jacuzzi style spa bath with tiled surround. Shower steam pod cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Window to side. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Front gardens are walled with electric double gates leading to the blocked paved drive for multi vehicle parking and drive to double garage.
Rear gardens are laid to grass with fields to rear.
Window to side. 23ft x 19ft 8ins. Roller shutter doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.