2 bedroom flat for saleWinston Road, London
- Outstanding two-double bedroom, ground floor, period conversion
- Stunning, private garden
- High quality design and stylish fittings throughout
- Spacious open-plan kitchen and reception
- Natural light via two large skylights
- Byfold doors leading onto private garden
- One of Stoke Newington's premier locations
- Clissold Park, Stoke Newington High Street within close proximity
An outstanding two-double bedroom, ground floor, period conversion with a stunning private garden set within one of Stoke Newington’s premier locations. The property is presented in excellent condition, with high quality design and stylish fittings throughout. Further comprising of a delightful and spacious open-plan kitchen and reception room bathed in natural light via two large skylights and bi fold doors leading onto the private garden. Set within easy reach of Clissold Park, Stoke Newington High Street with it’s array of shops, cafes and trendy bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54478609.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.