3 bedroom detached house for saleRailway Cottages, Middlesbrough
- 3 Double Bedrooms with recently laid Oak flooring
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Large open Kitchen / Dining with Oak Cabinets and Granite top's including central island and Belfast sink
- Recently refurbished bathroom with original roll top bath and modern double shower
- Secure gated gravel drive with parking for 4 cars
A delightful and unique THREE double bedroom detached house in this favoured position in the sought after area of Nunthorpe within convenient distance of local primary and secondary schools rated good and outstanding, shops, road and public transport links.
Offering ample and well maintained accommodation, this property benefits from light, spacious living and many fine period features with a large, well maintained private garden and patio area to the rear.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54481649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference rb2-3ry. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.