3 bedroom terraced house for saleArgyll Court, Haverhill
Sold STC £150,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Off road parking
- Front and rear garden
- Newly refurbished kitchen
- Double glazed windows
Haverhill is a thriving and POPULAR MARKET TOWN, the fastest growing in Suffolk, and is one of the most CONVENIENT TOWN for access to Cambridge (17 miles), London Stansted Airport (around 30 minutes' drive) and the M11 corridor.
A spacious three bedroom mid terrace property situated on the outskirts of the Clements development. The property benefits from a generous and newly fitted kitchen, large sitting room, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden. The property would make an ideal first time / investment property. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Double glazed door to front, storage under stairs, laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" x 15' 11" ( 3.89m x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate floor, three sockets and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 13' ( 2.90m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with solid beech wood work tops over. Inset 1 ½ bowl Stainless steel sink drainer with taps over. Laminate tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, radiator. Door through to kitchen and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.68m )
Tiled flooring, base and eye level units, space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Window to front aspect, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, loft access, carpet stairs with laminate hallway flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear facing aspect, laminate floor and radiator.
Bedroom 2 6' 10" x 9' 11" ( 2.08m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and laminate floor.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Doubled glazed window to front aspect, fully tiled walls, bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and w.c.
Laid to lawn with pathway to front aspect.
Fully enclosed patio area, with the remainder laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54483142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.