2 bedroom character property for saleBrook Street, Alcombe, Minehead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Pretty Grade II Listed Cottage
- Sitting / Dining Room With Woodburner
- Refitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Utility / Boot Room - Refitted Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms - Wealth Of Charm And Character
This pretty grade II listed cottage situated on the doorstep to Exmoor National Park and Minehead benefits from a wealth of charm and character whilst offering practical living accommodation, a refurbished kitchen and bathroom as well as recently redecorated throughout.
This pretty grade II listed cottage situated on the doorstep to Exmoor National Park and Minehead benefits from a wealth of charm and character whilst offering practical living accommodation and a refurbished kitchen and bathroom as well as recently redecorated throughout. The gas central heating is served by a modern combi boiler. Ideal holiday home or first time buy.
Period timber door giving access to
Entrance vestibule with plank and latch door giving access to
Sitting/dining Room 17' x 12' 7" ( 5.18m x 3.84m )
Three period windows to front, open fireplace with inset wood burner, attractive exposed, stripped panelling with understairs cupboard, recessed shelving and exposed beams, double radiator, plank and latch door giving access to stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )
Windows to front and rear, a spacious and well appointed kitchen/breakfast room with good range of wall and base level units, ample granite effect roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, appliance space for slot in cooker, space for fridge, display shelving, tiled splashbacks, wood effect flooring, chrome heated towel rail, access to loft space with potential storage, plank and latch door to
Utility/boot Room 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Window to front, stable door to front, an excellent utility room with worksurfaces and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer, modern wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, wood effect floor, double radiator, door to
Recently re-fitted white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with thermostatic shower above and fitted shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome fittings, window to side, wood effect floor, chrome heated towel rail and linen storage cupboard fitted with a small double radiator inside.
Access to loft space with potential storage, plank and latch doors to
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m )
Sash window to front with window seat, double radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.98m )
Sash window to front, double radiator.
6 Brook Street is a charming two bedroom cottage offering the perfect blend of period features complimented by modern comforts. The cottage is well situated in Old Alcombe on the doorstep to Exmoor National Park with good access to local facilities with Minehead and the Seafront all being within a short distance. Equally suited as a holiday home, first time buy or investment property viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.