3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreengate, Hutton, Preston
- Extended True Bungalow
- Substantial Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms & Conservatory
- Extensive Corner Plot & 2 Driveways
- En-Suite Bathroom & Shower Room
- Popular Location
- Dressing Room To Bedroom One
Substantial detached true bungalow that stands on a generous corner plot within the popular village of Hutton, a highly desirable location being within easy reach to the local amenities, Longton village centre, Preston city centre and transport links. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the extended accommodation and flowing floor plan on offer, the living spaces comprise: entrance hallway, lounge, fitted breakfast kitchen, dining room and conservatory. The master bedroom offers a dressing room with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there are generous gardens to three elevations, two driveways and a detached single garage. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system, apart from the under floor heating to the conservatory, and benefits from double-glazing throughout. A very well presented and versatile detached bungalow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6077004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.