3 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfield Close, SCUNTHORPE
Sold STC £144,000
- Three Bedroom Detached House in Popular Area
- Exquisitely Presented Lounge/Dining Room
- New Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Contemporary Style Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Parking & Garage
This beautiful rare to the market DETACHED family home is situated in a highly DESIRABLE set on a CORNER plot, surrounded by gardens on three sides. Nearby amenities, schools and motorway links. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN for ease of purchase. Early VIEIWNG IS A MUST to appreciate the property.
This FANTASTIC family home BOASTS well-presented living areas and is fully renovated throughout offering comfortable living space with potential to enhance on all four sides. Positioned within a good sized private plot in a highly desirable area. Local schools and motorway links nearby and within walking distance of amenities of Ashby High Street. Externally the property is situated on a corner plot surrounded by gardens on three sides. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Single glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, coving.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Lounge/ Dining Room 12' 6" narrowing to 7' 1" x 23' 2" ( 3.81m narrowing to 2.16m x 7.06m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, coal effect fireplace, wall lights, two radiators, television point,
Kitchen 12' 9" Max x 8' 11" ( 3.89m Max x 2.72m )
New fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, oak work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dish washer, central heating boiler, radiator, coving, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to utility room, glass panelled door.
Base units, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, door to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, double ended bath and shower cubicle. Full tiling, chrome towel radiator, coving, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking side elevation, colonial door.
Driveway leading to garage.
Patio area, laid to lawn, corner plot.
Up and over, single glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54488740.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.