4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreenheys Road, Wallasey
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000
- Four Bedrooms
- End Terraced House
- Popular Location
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000!
A beautifully presented four bedroom, end terraced house situated within the popular area of Liscard. This well-proportioned and positioned property would make for the ideal family home.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000!
A beautifully presented four bedroom, end terraced house situated within the popular area of Liscard. Located opposite Central park and close by to local amenities including public transport links and Liscard Village.
The property briefly comprises of; Entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge and open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor are the four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and an ample sized rear yard.
This well-proportioned and positioned property would make for the ideal family home and internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Under stairs storage cupboard.
Wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, partially tiled walls and wooden flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 13' 6" INTO RECESS x 12' 2" OUT OF BAY ( 4.11m INTO RECESS x 3.71m OUT OF BAY )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 12' 6" INTO RECESS ( 3.25m x 3.81m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television point and wooden flooring. Open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 11' ( 2.97m x 3.35m )
Open plan to the dining room is the fitted kitchen consisting of; a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Electric oven with electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, partially tiled walls and wooden flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to the first floor landing with radiator, loft access and carpeted flooring,
Bedroom One 12' 8" INTO WARDROBE x 11' 2" OUT OF BAY ( 3.86m INTO WARDROBE x 3.40m OUT OF BAY )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, views of the park and carpeted flooring,
Bedroom Two 12' 2" INTO RECESS x 9' 2" ( 3.71m INTO RECESS x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 12' 8" INTO RECESS ( 3.56m x 3.86m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring,
Bath with mixer taps, shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, extractor fan and radiator. Tiled walls, flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54488770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.