2 bedroom apartment for saleSouthdowns Park, Haywards Heath
Sold STC £215,000
- Well Presented Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Stunning Views
- Potential to Extend (stpp)
- Popular Southdowns Park Area
Well presented two bedroom top floor apartment in the popular Southdowns Park area in beautiful extensive landscaped grounds close to the Princess Royal hospital, with stunning views over the South Downs, has the potential to extend into the loft space (stpp) and comes with allocated parking.
Situated in the popular Southdowns Park development next to the Princess Royal hospital in Haywards Heath in beautiful extensive lansdcaped grounds and stunning views over the South Downs.
There is also the potential to extend (stpp) into the loft space accessed via ladder from the 2nd bedroom, leading to good sized room (10,8' x 10,7') with power.
This well presented property is bright and airy throughout with high ceilings and large windows with far reaching views.
Good sized entrance hall with wood floor, doors to all rooms and plenty of storage space.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
Window to side aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, space for washing machine and fridge freezer and space for small table.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Window to side aspect, ladder leading to loft space with potential to extend (stpp).
Fitted bathroom comprising white suite including wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment. Extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54490234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT104738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.