3 bedroom terraced house for saleCloutsham Street, The Mounts, Northampton
Sold STC £169,000
- Three Bed Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment Property
On the market is this well presented three bedroom Victorian terraced house comprising of hallway, lounge and separate dining room/second reception, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. The property also benefits from an easily maintained enclosed rear garden.
This property would be an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment.
Obscure double glazed door to the front aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and drawers, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, part tiling throughout, ceramic floor tiles and obscure double glazed door and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Ceramic floor tiles, plumbing for washing machine and boiler.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
Suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower head over, part tiling throughout, laminate flooring, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect,
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, storage cupboard with access to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, part slope ceiling and radiator.
Partly laid to lawn with paved patio area, brick built barbecue area and timber fence surround.
On street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54490240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.