8 bedroom flat for saleMelville Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £240,000
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Dining kitchen
- Bathroom & WC
- Set over two levels
- Rarely available eight bedrooms
A rarely available eight bedroom, main door, tenement flat set over two levels.
Seldom available to the market, this traditional main door flat has accommodation comprising entrance vestibule leading to large reception hallway. Spacious lounge with bay window and ornate cornicing. Three double bedrooms, dining kitchen, family bathroom. On the basement level there are five further bedrooms and WC.
The property is conveniently situated close to first class schools, Silverburn Shopping Centre and rail and bus links offering easy commuting to Glasgow city centre. Excellent recreational facilities are available including golf, tennis, health clubs and bowling greens.
Lounge 21' 4" into bay window x 14' 4" ( 6.50m into bay window x 4.37m )
Dining Kitchen 18' 10" into recess x 10' 9" ( 5.74m into recess x 3.28m )
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 14' 9" ( 4.83m x 4.50m )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.91m )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Four 21' 4" into bay window x 14' 2" ( 6.50m into bay window x 4.32m )
Bedroom Five 15' 10" x 5' ( 4.83m x 1.52m )
Bedroom Six 15' 9" x 14' 9" ( 4.80m x 4.50m )
Bedroom Seven 13' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Eight 14' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.30m )
Bathroom 9' 8" x 4' 7" ( 2.95m x 1.40m )
Wc 8' 3" x 4' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.27m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54491944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.