3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork Place, Shireoaks, WORKSOP
Sold STC £120,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OVER LOOKING THE GREEN
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- VILLAGE LOCATION
In a cul de sac location overlooking the green this three bedroom semi detached property is ideally situated. The property benefits from THREE BEDROOMS* LOUNGE* DINING ROOM* THREE BEDROOMS* DRIVEWAY* FRONT AND REAR GARDENS*
This three bedroom semi detached property is located in the popular village of Shireoaks overlooking the green and being close to all local ameneties including shop, schools and commuter links.
In brief this propert comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and wc, driveway, front and rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating.
Entrance via front facing double glazed door with front facing obscure window, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 5" into chimney x 12' 9" ( 4.09m into chimney x 3.89m )
With front facing double glazed window, radiator, gas fire with wooden surround and marble hearth and television point
Dining Room 11' into recess x 9' 2" ( 3.35m into recess x 2.79m )
With rear facing double glazed window and radiator
Kitchen 12' 1" into recess x 8' 5" ( 3.68m into recess x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktop over, inset sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, rear facing double glazed window, pantry and side facing double glazed door leading to the rear
Stairs And Landing
With side facing double glazed window and loft access
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' plus recess ( 3.91m x 3.05m plus recess )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 4" to wardrobe ( 2.87m x 2.84m to wardrobe )
With rear facing double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
With front facing double glazed window and radiator
With white panelled bath and electric shower over, vanity sink unit, radiator, partially tiled walls and radiator
Seperate wc with side facing Upvc window being partially tiled to walls
This property overlooks the green to the front also having a driveay and front lawn. To the rear is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with a good degree of privacy having two outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54491956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.