4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, St. Albans
Sold STC £650,000
- Four double bedrooms
- Spacious and versatile living areas
- Planning permission Appoved for Detached Bungalow Planning reference number 4909554
- Planning permission granted ref : 5/2016/0859
- Close proximity to reputable schools, London transport links and St. Albans City centre
A sizeable four bedroom semi detached family home in the popular New Greens area, offering ideal opportunities for development as the spacious property would benefit from modernisation and it has fantastic scope for extension (STPP).
An exclusive opportunity to purchase a four double bedroom semi-detached family home with no onward chain, located on a corner plot in the New Greens area. Internally the property is exceptionally spacious and offers an open plan lounge/diner with several additional versatile living areas. Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms with en-suite to master and a shared family bathroom. Externally the property has a laid to lawn front garden with vehicular side access from the neighbouring road to the large 130ft rear garden and detached garage. The property would benefit from modernisation throughout and would be a fantastic opportunity for developers or an attractive investment for buyers looking for a project. The home is located on the outskirts of St. Albans City in the popular New Greens area in close proximity to reputable schools such as St. Albans Girls, local amenities and transport links to London. High interest is expected and early viewings are advised.
Door to side, double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Study 9' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge Area 14' x 11' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.45m )
Open plan lounge/dining area, double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.57m )
Patio doors and fitted carpet.
Office 15' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.89m )
Window, radiator, fitted carpet and patio doors.
Kitchen 15' max x 9' 4" ( 4.57m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side, range of wall and base cupboards, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Conservatory 15' 3" x 13' 7" ( 4.65m x 4.14m )
Timber conservatory with windows to side and rear and tiled flooring.
Bath with shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, cupboard housing boiler, radiator and laminate flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, radiator and vinyl flooring
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Partially boarded loft with two windows, perfect for a loft conversion (STPP).
Small laid to lawn area with vehicular side access to rear.
Large 130ft rear garden with a detached double garage.
Up and over doors, power and light sources.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54491986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.