2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDean Hall Close, Morley, Leeds
Offers Over £120,000
- Two bedrooms
- Semi detached accommodation
- Close to Morley town centre
- Fantastic Garden to the rear
- Internal inspection highly recommended
This two bedroom semi detached property is situated in the heart of Morley town centre with easy access to fantastic local amenities and great schools, this is a well maintained property and has two great sized bedrooms
This two bedroom semi detached property is situated in the heart of Morley town centre with easy access to fantastic local amenities and great schools, this is a well maintained property and has two great sized bedrooms, this is an opportunity to be missed.
Lounge 19' 7" x 9' 8" plus recess ( 5.97m x 2.95m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front, TV point, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors leading to rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' 1" plus recess x 7' 4" ( 3.07m plus recess x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and oven, part tiled walls and storage facilities.
Double glazed window to the side, access to loft, gas central heating radiator, access to bedrooms one and two and bathroom also.
Bedroom One 12' 8" fitted wardrobe x 9' 2" plus storage ( 3.86m fitted wardrobe x 2.79m plus storage )
Double glazed window to the front, mirrored fitted wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Window to the rear double glazed, this modern three piece fully fitted bathroom suite consisting of bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with storage underneath, modern tiled walls, and extractor fan.
The rear of the property has decking area ideal for entertaining in the summer months, fenced boundaries, patio area and lawn. To the front of the property is a lawned and patio area with hedge and wall boundaries. Hurry now before it's too late and book a viewing with William H Brown.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54499015.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.