2 bedroom cottage for saleRose Cottage, Mutton Lane, WEDMORE, Somerset
- Absolutely charming period cottage
- Short walk to the centre of the village
- Refurbished to an excellent standard
- Original features throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious and attractive living room
- Large kitchen and dining room
- Pretty courtyard area
- Off road parking for one car
- Chain free
Rose Cottage is a delightful two bedroom period cottage within a short walk of the centre of the village and all its amenities. In recent years the current owner has made significant improvements to this simply charming property whilst retaining many original features. Equally well suited as a holiday let or a home to downsize to the cottage has been finished and presented to an excellent standard. On the ground floor there is a lovely kitchen and dining room with a stable door opening to the front. An opening leads into a very good sized sitting room with access to the first floor accommodation where you will find two double bedrooms. Also on this floor is the spacious bathroom with a freestanding roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. Stable doors from both the kitchen and the sitting room open out to the front courtyard split into two by a picket gate. One of the courtyard areas could be used for off road parking. There is also a useful stone built storage area attached at the end. Just along the lane there is an area which if cleared could provide an additional parking space. Offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
Property ref: 121_2366_3586112
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54499864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3586112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.