4 bedroom detached house for saleClay Gardens, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £379,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Four bedroom link detached
- Less than three years old
- Beautifully presented throughout
An extremely rare, four bedroom linked detached residence, presented in excellent condition, offered with no upward chain. IMMEDIATE VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
An extremely rare, four bedroom link detached residence, presented in excellent condition, offered with no upward chain. Comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, two bathrooms, one ensuite and four bedrooms, carport with electronic opener. Immediate viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
uPVC double glazed with two double glazed panels.
Stairs to first floor, wall mounted heating thermostat, radiator, doors to kitchen and inner hallway, Karndean flooring.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, extractor fan, radiator Karndean flooring.
Large under stairs cupboard.
Sitting / Dining Room: 15' 1" x 12' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.89m )
Double glazed and double glazed French Doors to rear, leading out onto extensive decking area, two radiators, Karndean flooring.
Kitchen: 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.18m )
Comprehensively fitted in a range of white faced storage units at eye and base level, with wood oak veneer work surfaces and upstands, one and a half bowl sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing:
Airing cupboard, radiator, stairs to second floor.
Master Bedroom: 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to: -
En Suite Shower Room:
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Corner shower cubicle with curved shower screen, tiling, Karndean flooring, contemporary tiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom Four: 12' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.08m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower/mixer tap, radiator, contemporary tiling, Karndean flooring, extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing:
Access to loft and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 12' 10" max x 12' ( 3.91m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, King size shower cubicle with shower unit, radiator, tiling, Karndean flooring.
Carport with electronic roller door.
Fully enclosed, with extensive decking area flowing from the main reception room, remainder laid to lawn, open plan frontage. lawned area.
All sockets, light switches and door handles are chrome finish.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54500962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS101469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.