4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDovecote Lane, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £460,000
- lounge, dining room, study
- kitchen, utility
- four bedrooms, ensuite to master
- family bathroom, double garage
- generous non estate plot
A spacious home offered in exceptionally good order with the scope ( subj. to consent ) for what we consider to be easy conversion for further first floor accommodation. Accommodation comprises: lounge, dining room, study, kitchen, utility, four bedroom, ensuite, family bath, double garage.
A spacious detached bungalow which is set in a popular non estate location and has the potential ( subject to consent ) for what we consider to be additional upstairs accommodation. This home occupies a most pleasant plot, and offers a double garage, along with parking for several vehicles & must be viewed to fully appreciated.
Yaxley is situated approximately 6 miles to the south of Peterborough & offers all of the amenities one would expect of a large Village, to include well regarded schooling, award winning Doctor's Surgery, as well as Dentists, supermarket and range of pubs / restaurants. Main line Rail links to London King's Cross are available from Peterborough & nearby Huntingdon.
Lounge 13' 11" x 20' 11" ( 4.24m x 6.38m )
Sliding double glazed door to the rear, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 13' 9" ( 3.30m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, doors from lounge & hallway.
Study 7' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.36m x 3.18m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Frosted window to the front, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin.
Kitchen Diner 14' 7" x 10' 10" ` ( 4.45m x 3.30m ` )
Window to the front, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with electric oven, dishwasher & fridge, radiator.
Utility 7' 11" x 13' 9" ( 2.41m x 4.19m )
Window to the rear & half glazed door to the side, sink drainer set into work surface, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom 1 16' x 11' 3" extending to 14' 8" ( 4.88m x 3.43m extending to 4.47m )
Windows to both sides, radiator.
Ensuite 4' 10" x 8' 5" plus shower ( 1.47m x 2.57m plus shower )
Frosted window to the side, hand wash basin set into wash stand, close coupled wc, shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 12' 3" inc wardrobe ( 3.51m x 3.73m inc wardrobe )
Window to the side, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 12' 5" plus wardrobe ( 2.87m x 3.78m plus wardrobe )
Window to the side, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" x 11' 7" ( 2.57m x 3.53m )
Window to the side, radiator.
Frosted window to the side, panel bath, close coupled wc, glazed & tiled shower cubicle, hand wash basin, radiator.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via a gravelled driveway which provides parking for several family sized vehicles and leads to the double garage which has a remotely operated double door & power connected. The gardens are on all sides to the bungalow and are on an extremely well tended nature, laid largely to lawn with established floral beds & borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54501019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.