3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTavistock
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Link Attached Home
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Well Appointed Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Light and Airy Living/Dining Room
- Enclosed Garden, Pleasant Outlook Beyond
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
- End of Cul-de-Sac Location
- Remainder of NHBC Guarantee
Set within a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of Tavistock is this BRIGHT AND AIRY three bedroom link attached house offering well proportioned accommodation, consisting a kitchen/breakfast room, l-shaped living/dining room opening on to the pleasant and secluded rear garden. Three bedrooms to the first floor (master en-suite) and family bathroom. There is the added benefit of allocated off-road parking a short distance away, as well as holding the remainder of the NHBC guarantee. Conveniently situated on the upper side of town, this home makes an ideal property for many buyers, including investment buyers due to its modern feel and low maintenance lifestyle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54501235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6626357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.