3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDarenth Park Avenue, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedrooms
- End of terrace house
- Corner plot
- Fantastic rear garden
- Stunning views to front over countryside
What the Owner says:
We purchased this house when it was brand new and we chose this one because it has one of the largest plots on the whole development. The garden is our pride and joy and we have thoroughly enjoyed spending out free time making the most of the space that we have.The view at the front of the house is also exceptionally good and this has been another reason why we have enjoyed our time here so much.The location is another great element of the house. It is set back from the road, so it is really quiet and there are no cars in this part of the development. Amenities such as Bluewater and Darenth Valley Hospital are on the door step along with easy access for the motorways and a choice of railway stations.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 7'7 (3.56m x 2.31m)
- Lounge/Diner: 14'7 x 12'5 (4.45m x 3.79m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 9'6 (3.38m x 2.90m)
- En Suite to Master
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'2 (3.66m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 6'2 (2.67m x 1.88m)
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking for 2 cars
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.