4 bedroom character property for saleBarrs Court, Cardross, Dumbarton
Sold STC £290,000
- Converted Farm Steading
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Annex Potential
- Guide Price £290,000 to £300,000 (was o/o 299,950)
Call Ariella on 01436 672134 to arrange a viewing on this unique converted farm steading.
The Granary is a unique attached converted farm steading benefitting from a superb elevation position with views towards the River Clyde and only a short distance from the village centre.
The accommodation is full of character and offers great potential for someone looking for a separate home office or annex.
The flexible accommodation comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge, sitting room with open fire, fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room.
There is double glazing throughout, gas central heating, a large paved terrace, integral garage with electric door and ample of road parking.
The Granary is located within the conservation village of Cardross with its primary school, tennis club, bowling club, golf course, village store and post office. Cardross railway station is on the electrified line and provides regular services between Helensburgh and Dumbarton with direct travel available to Glasgow and Edinburgh city centres. Dumbarton is a short distance away where a wider range of amenities are available including excellent local shops and additional transport links including bus services.
Living Room 21' 10" x 19' 7" ( 6.65m x 5.97m )
Sitting Room 13' 10" x 13' 7" ( 4.22m x 4.14m )
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' 4" ( 4.39m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' ( 4.22m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 4 17' 2" x 10' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.