2 bedroom flat for saleDuncan Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £120,000
- REDUCED FROM £123,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Top Floor Flat
- Modern Accommodation
- Private Car Park
- Double Glazing
Located in the sought after area of Crookes is this recently modernised two double bedroomed top floor apartment affording unparalleled views over Stannington to the Peak District National Park beyond. It is being sold with no upward chain.
William.H.Brown are delighted to bring to the market this two double bedroom top floor apartment being only one of twelve in this twin block cul-de-sac development. Entry to the building is exclusively permitted via a newly upgraded intercom system giving the purchaser total peace of mind and security. Benefitting from upvc double glazing throughout, gas central heating to all rooms, private off road parking and no upward chain. Located in the sought after area of Crookes the property is a few minutes' walk to the vibrant high street with supermarkets, shops, amenities, bars and numerous restaurants. The enviable position on offer enjoys easy access to Sheffield city centre whilst being less than 10 miles from Lady Bower Reservoir, city living with some of the finest open countryside right on your doorstep. The apartment is superbly presented throughout having undergone a recent programme of refurbishment making it the perfect purchase for someone retired with cash, first time buyer, or a buy to let investor. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and loft access. An early inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. To assist a first time buyer or buy to let investor Duncan Road can be purchased partially furnished including all high end electronics. All viewings are strictly accompanied via the selling agent W.H.Brown.
A front facing door gives access to the hallway with outside entry via intercom, carpeted with doors leading off to the bathroom, two double bedrooms and the lounge / diner.
Also in the hallway is the entry hatchway to the partially boarded loft space via a pull down fitted ladder giving the apartment an ideal sizeable storage area not enjoyed by the lower properties.
Lounge 12' 10" x 15' 9" ( 3.91m x 4.80m )
A superb spacious modern lounge / diner with a rear facing double glazed window affording unparalleled views over Stannington and the Peak District National Park beyond. Carpeted with the focal points of the room being a recently installed under lit white marble fire surround with electric blow heater and a very striking bright red vertical enamelled radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Continuing the white and red theme of the living room the kitchen is fully fitted with a modern range of white slab base and wall units, sink drainer, built in fridge freezer and washing machine ( both remaining ) and a double glazed rear facing window which has the identical vista to the living room. The room is tiled floor to ceiling in white with various concealed lighting units and bright red feature tiles. Also included will be the stainless steel 5 ring gas range cooker with oven and a half, matching stainless steel splash back and carbon extraction hood above. The gas fired combi boiler is also built in to the base units.
Master Bedroom 9' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.02m x 3.78m )
A front facing double glazed window with radiator beneath, carpeted and built in glass fronted double sized wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.29m )
A front facing double glazed window with radiator beneath, carpeted and built in wardrobes.
Currently being used as a shower room with the shower cubicle and surround occupying the space formerly given to the bath which could easily be reinstated. The bathroom has a peach suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., tiling to the floor and walls, built in storage housing the hot water tank and airing cupboard.
Exterior And Gardens
Cul-de-sac position, off street private parking and fully managed and maintained communal grounds all round.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54502840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.