2 bedroom maisonette for saleLords Lane, Studley
Sold STC £118,000
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Storage Cupboards
- Gas Central Heating
- No Service Charge
Shipways are proud to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN this GROUND FLOOR maisonette with TWO DOUBLE bedrooms located in the sought after area of STUDLEY.
Benefiting from NO SERVICE CHARGE and a LONG LEASE, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers.
Shipways are proud to present this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR maisonette with PRIVATE GARDEN, NO SERVICE CHARGE and a LONG LEASE.
Lending itself to a variety of buyers to live in or a potential investment opportunity to rent out.
Internally the property benefits from hallway, lounge-diner, fitted kitchen, modern style bathroom and two double bedrooms. There are storage cupboards inside and outside the property.
Externally the maisonette benefits from a private rear garden enclosed with timber fencing with gated access and access from the patio doors in the lounge-diner.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
The property is accessed via an obscured double glazed door to the side that leads into the hallway. The hallway has a radiator, benefits from laminate flooring and has doors leading off to the lounge, bathroom and two double bedrooms. There is a storage cupboard in the hallway.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
The spacious lounge has double glazed double doors to the rear opening onto the patio. There is laminate flooring, two radiators and a storage cupboard. A door leads through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 5' 6" max ( 3.20m max x 1.68m max )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a range of base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over and a one and a half stainless steel sink drainer and mixer. Cooking appliances include a gas hob and built in oven.
There is further space for a fridge freezer and washing machine, and the kitchen benefits from a double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. The combi boiler is also sited in the kitchen.
Bedroom 15' x 9' plus door recess ( 4.57m x 2.74m plus door recess )
A double bedroom with laminate flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 9' 10" max x 12' max ( 3.00m max x 3.66m max )
A double bedroom which has carpeted flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
The bathroom benefits from a modern style white fitted suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over and a screen to the side, sink and pedestal and a close coupled flush WC. There is also a radiator and tiling to the floor and a walls. An obscured double glazed window is to the side.
The garden is enclosed with timber fencing and has a lawn and patio area. There is gated access to the side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54503950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.