3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHaspalls Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £340,000
- WAS: £350,000 REDUCED TO £340,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Sizable property on a good size plot
- Double garage, studio and summerhouse
- Stunning landscaped south facing garden
- In & out drive & ample off road parking
- Close to town centre
- No onward chain
A three bedroom detached bungalow with ample accommodation, double garage and stunning south facing garden with no onward chain.
Haspalls Road is situated close to Swaffham town centre and features an eclectic mix of properties. We are pleased to offer an attractive and sizable 1930's detached bungalow with flexible accommodation, an outside studio, double garage and glorious south facing garden. The property is approached via an in and out driveway laid to gravel with ample off road parking in front of the double garage. Internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall with access to a dual aspect living room, an impressive kitchen/breakfast room, three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. From the kitchen/breakfast room there is also a utility room and second shower room. To the front of the property is a workshop/studio with power and lighting. The property has a beautiful rear garden, has an expansive terrace and patio area, a summer house, two storage sheds, a large and well kept lawn and attractive landscaped flower and shrub borders. The garden is south facing and despite being well kept and landscaped it is full of potential. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. Being located close to the town centre and all its amenities this would make an ideal property to downsize to but will also suit families and retired couples alike. The property is offered with no onward chain so be quick!
Smooth ceiling and coving. Radiator. Telephone point. Access to loft space. Doors to bedrooms, kitchen and door to
Sitting Room 22' 10" max x 11' 11" ( 6.96m max x 3.63m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. Three double glazed windows to side, rear and front aspect. UPVC double glazed double sliding doors into rear garden. Fireplace with tiled hearth, brick piers either side and bressumer beam housing an electric coal effect fire. Two radiators. Television point.
Dining Room/ Bedroom 3 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 7' ( 3.66m x 2.13m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf.
Corner shower cubicle. Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Radiator. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to front aspect.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 5" max x 10' 10" ( 5.00m max x 3.30m )
A range of wall and base oak effect units with work surfaces over. Glass display cabinet. Stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Space for electric cooker. UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. Wall mounted Potterton gas boiler. Smooth ceiling.
Utility Room 13' 6" x 8' ( 4.11m x 2.44m )
A range of matching base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink with cupboards under. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing hot water pipes. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Panel bath. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Corner cupboard. Radiator. Obscure glass window to side aspect.
Outside Store/ Office 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Cupboard with work surface over and stainless steel sink. Power points. Access to self contained loft. Vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to front.
Double Detached Garage 18' x 18' ( 5.49m x 5.49m )
Single up and over door. Power and light. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. UPVC double glazed personal door. Outside lighting.
Summerhouse 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Timber Workshop/ Store Shed 16' x 7' 5" ( 4.88m x 2.26m )
Timber Tool Shed
To front of the property is approached over a horseshoe shaped in and out driveway with two wrought iron gates. The drive gives ample off road parking and leads to the garage. There is a centre piece of mature shrubs and conifers.
The rear garden is fenced to mark the boundaries. Is mainly laid to lawn with brick weave path and patio area. The garden is well maintained with mature shrubs, trees and flower beds.
From Swaffham town centre go south out of town on London Street and over the mini roundabout. Take the next right into Haspalls Road where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54503986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.