4 bedroom town house for saleKenmure Avenue, Edinburgh, EH8
Sold STCM £425,000
This rarely available modern house offers extremely spacious and comfortable family accommodation, in a sought after central location just minutes from Arthur’s Seat. One of only three such properties built in 2004, this home is in excellent condition throughout with 176m2 of living space which is arranged over three floors. A large, welcoming reception hall leads to a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom with patio doors to the rear garden, a utility room with door to the rear garden and a family bathroom with WC. The first floor is cleverly designed to offer generous, easy to manage family living; a large kitchen/ dining room provides excellent room to entertain, the spacious living room is bright and south facing, a second south facing room can be used as a study or 5th bedroom and a WC. The top floor houses two large en-suite double bedrooms. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating, ensuring a warm and cost effective family home. There are gardens to the front and back, with a private undercover car port accessed from the rear garden. This property merits internal viewing to fully appreciate the extremely spacious light filled accommodation and high quality finish throughout. Viewing by appointment, tel 0131 661 2345 or 07761 575 254.
• Large, bright hallway with stairs to upper level. Under stair cupboard and further cloak storage.
• Generous master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
• Stylish contemporary family bathroom with shower.
• Utility room with access to rear garden
• Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and patio doors to rear garden.
• Spacious living room with large windows to the front.
• Fantastic recently installed contemporary dining kitchen with high quality integral appliances. Ideal space perfect for entertaining or for family living.
• Bedroom /Study
• Double bedroom with full wall of built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
• Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
• Loft space offering further storage
• Double glazing and gas central heating
• Easily maintained gardens, with a small front garden and an enclosed private rear garden. A paved patio leads to a decked area perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining, with a lawn area bordered by mature shrubs on the lower level. Access gate to car port.
• Car port – offering private undercover parking to the rear of the property
Energy Performance Rating :C
Willowbrae enjoys an ideal and elevated location close to some of Edinburgh’s top attractions like the Royal Mile, Parliament, Holyrood Palace and Arthur’s Seat. Situated at the foot of Holyrood Park, this tranquil residential area, east of the city, boasts some of the best and far reaching views over the Firth of Forth and the green hills of Holyrood Park – yet within close proximity to outstanding amenities and the city centre. A wide range of independent shops, boutiques, cafés, eateries and pubs are all on offer in the immediate area. Large retail outlets like Sainsbury’s, M&S and TKMaxx can be found at Meadowbank Shopping Park. For the outdoor enthusiast, Arthur’s Seat, Calton Hill and Holyrood Park all offer vast open spaces and spectacular panoramic views of the city. Meadowbank Sports Centre offers state-of-the-art sport and fitness activities with over 40 activities to keep fit. Willowbrae enjoys a good location for schooling, Edinburgh’s universities and further education. The area, and particularly London Road, enjoys superb public transport links with day and night buses connecting you to all parts of the city. Waverly train station is just a short distance away, and the close proximity to the A1 makes commuting from here fast and convenient.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MB231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan McDougall , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.