4 bedroom house for saleWallingford,Oxfordshire,OX10
Sold STC £500,000
- Grade II Listed Four Storey Terraced Building
- Consented Scheme Provides for 4 bed Period House
- Town Centre Location
- Three Parking Spaces in Private Car Park
- No Onward Chain
- Full planning consent was granted 17th December 2015.
- Close to Local Amenities
This four storey town centre property has planning permission to convert it to a residential four bedroom property with no onward chain complications
Planning Permission & Listed Building Consent references:
P15/S2769/HH/ P15/S2770/LB, consented scheme provides for 4 bed period house set out over three floors and with large basement.
Wallingford town has an excellent range of shops and facilities together with characterful pubs, cafés, choice of restaurants. There are doctors and dental surgeries together with nearby Cholsey mainline station offering fast services to London (Paddington). There is easy access to major local towns, including Oxford, Reading and Newbury, the M40 and M4 motorways, the latter linking directly to Heathrow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2051464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.