4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeavers Croft, Billington
Withdrawn from Market
- Presenting a stunning 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Boasting a spacious corner plot
- Situated in a desirable location
- Spacious & practical accommodation throughout
- Lounge, dining room & a fabulous conservatory
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Fantastic side & rear gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Early viewings recommended
Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented 4 bedroom semi-detached extended property which simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Nestling within a spacious corner plot this stunning home will be sure to appeal to families searching for a property with generous living & bedrooms within a safe & desirable location. Weavers Croft is a sought after cul-de-sac within the heart of Billington which is within a few minutes' drive of Whalley Town Centre & St. Augustine's school. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: hallway, 2 piece cloakroom, family lounge, kitchen, utility/store room with access to the garage, dining room, spacious uPVC conservatory. To the first floor you will find the master bedroom with a 3 piece en suite shower room, 3 good sized bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally to the rear is a generous stone garden which wraps around the property. To the front is a large driveway providing ample off road parking which leads to the garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact us now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54508903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6767540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.