3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrandy Brook, Johnstown, Wrexham
Sold STC £125,000
- Offers in excess of £125,000
- Semi detached property
- Cul-de-sac location
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking and garage
Offers in excess of £125,000. A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house standing within a larger and average plot and benefiting from detached single garage and enclosed lawned and patio gardens to rear. The property also benefits from ample local amenities and schools.
Offers in excess of £125,000. Situated in a cul-de-sac location is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house standing within a larger than average plot and benefiting from detached single garage and enclosed lawned and patio gardens to rear. The property also benefits from ample local amenities and schools. in brief the property comprises entrance, entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, inner hall, WC, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage.
UPVC double glazed door opening to entrance porch.
Entrance Porch 3' 5" x 3' 4" ( 1.04m x 1.02m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Panelled doors to lounge/diner.
Lounge/diner 22' 5" x 12' 10" ( 6.83m x 3.91m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Two wall lights. Double glazed window to front elevation. Double glazed french door to rear garden. Access to understair storage cupboard. Doors to inner hall and kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of light wood effect base, wall and drawer units with granite effect worksurfaces and inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over and electric oven beneath. Built in washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splasbacks. Kick board lighting. Plumbing for dishwasher. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Recessed light. Radiator. Dado rail. Stairs to first floor. Door to WC.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising corner wash basin with tiled splashback. WC. Radiator. Ceiling spotlight. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Ceiling spotlight. Loft access. Built in cupboard with shelving. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 6" + door recess ( 3.51m x 2.59m + door recess )
TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. Deep silled double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.21m x 2.08m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation. Currently used as a home office.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap. Further electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring. Fitted mirror. Towel radiator. Extractor Fan. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved and gravelled drive for two vehicles with further gravelled area to side elevation leading to the detached single garage. Lawned garden to front elevation with deep decorative border and paved path to left elevation with gate to rear garden.
Enclosed garden to rear elevation with large paved patio area with timber shed to side. Picket fence with gate to further lawned garden with block paved path to raised gravelled sitting area. Specimen trees and shrubs.
Garage 15' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.80m x 2.54m )
Remove up and over door to front elevation. Built in workbench with cupboards and shelving beneath. Electric light and power. Window and door to rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54509365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.