3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnson Close, Mundesley, Norwich
Sold STC £90,000
- 3 bedrooms
- off road parking for two cars
- ideal first time buyer home
- shared ownership
- coastal village location
A FIRST TIME BUYERS DREAM! This well presented 3 bedroom Mid- terraced house is located in the stunning coastal village of Mundesley. This property benefits from off road parking for two cars and a well-established garden to the rear that catches the sun for long periods of the day.
A FIRST TIME BUYERS DREAM! This well presented 3 bedroom Mid- terraced house is located in the stunning coastal village of Mundesley. This property benefits from off road parking for two cars and a well established garden to the rear that catches the sun for long periods of the day.
Double glazed front door to the front, coats cupboard, radiator, stair leading upstairs.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 14' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.42m )
Fitted wall and base units, work surfaces with tiled surrounds and sink. cooker hood over slot in cooker space, gas boiler, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front.
W.C, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window.
Living Room 17' 10" x 14' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.42m )
double glazed door opening to rear garden, two windows to the rear, radiator
1st Floor Landing
airing cupboard, balustrade to stairwell
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 1" max ( 3.84m x 3.38m max )
double glazed window to the front, radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.38m )
double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
double grazed window to the front, radiator
double glazed window, radiator, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tapes, partly tiled, striplight and extractor fan.
brick weave parking for two cars
a decent sized enclosed lawned garden with established shrubs, pond and timber garden shed.
Please contact the selling agents William H Brown regarding the potential opportunity of purchasing this property as a whole.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54509392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.