3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeclands Road, London
Sold STC £510,000
- Three bedroom mid-terraced family home.
- Beautiful 59ft garden.
- Catchment area for popular schools.
- Requires some cosmetic work.
- Peaceful residential road.
- Great entertaining spaces.
This loving family home on the periphery of Tooting and Furzedown is set back from the road itself and within the catchment area for popular local schools at primary and secondary level.
This loving family home on the periphery of Tooting and Furzedown is set back from the road itself and within the catchment area for popular local schools at primary and secondary level. Featuring a traditional layout, this light and spacious mid terraced house would best suit a family keen to add their own unique stamp to a property. Downstairs comprises of a well-appointed front reception, large kitchen/diner, modern bathroom suite and a beautifully kept 59ft garden, perfect for those summer nights already upon us. On the first floor are three bedrooms, two large doubles and a smaller double, as well as a handy, deceptively big storage cupboard on the landing. Beclands Road is a great location, within easy reach of Tooting National Rail (City Thameslink), Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line) and a whole host of shops, restaurants and coffee shops in Upper Tooting. A stunning park with picnic area, tennis courts and mature gardens is also located close by, as are further amenities on Mitcham Lane.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 7' ( 3.02m x 2.13m )
Reception Room 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54509419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.