2 bedroom character property for saleLlanvihangel Crucorney, Abergavenny
Withdrawn from Market
- Attractive 2 bedroom semi-detached cottage
- Much character and period features
- In a rural village location with beautiful views
- Attractive, good sized garden with lawns and paved patio area
- EPC Rating D
Located amongst a cluster of other properties situated amidst the unspoilt rolling country-side of Monmouthshire, this attractive 2 bedroom cottage should be viewed to appreciate not only the cottage but the attractive gardens. The cottage has much character including exposed beams, a fireplace with oak surround and slate hearth housing a multi-fuel stove and a spiral staircase. The kitchen/dining room is fully fitted with a range of kitchen cup-boards,
integral appliances and ?Stoves? range cooker. The accommodation on the ground floor
comprises : Entrance hall with utility area, sitting room with fireplace and spiral staircase to the first floor and door to rear porch/study area, kitchen/dining room. On the first floor are 2 good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. The cottage was formally 3 bedrooms and could easily be converted back to 3. The gardens are predominately laid to lawn with a paved pa-tio area and views towards the Skirrid Mountain. The cottage is approached from a country lane leading to a driveway/parking area and open fronted garage/workshop.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54511183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6738434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.